Wednesday, January 2, 2008

About me


Hallo everybody,

My name is Nayef Saleh, I am 23 years old. I live in the UAE basically in Abu dhabi which is the capital. I am an employee in a commercial bank here in Abu dhabi called Union National Bank. I work in the morning and I study in the afternoon in the Higher College of Technology that is located in Al Maroor street. I have been studying there for almost 4 years. My major is finance and accounting, the certificate that am anticipating to get when I graduate is Higher Diploma. I am planning to continue my bachelor later on, but in a different field so I would have a better opportunity to get a good job and be able to get promotion constantly as long as I have good qualifications, various knowledge and strong ambition in the first place.
Additionally, I am a professional soccer player in Al Jazeerah club and I get paid, so it’s like I have two jobs. It’s really tiring however, I am really enjoying my life and I like to keep myself busy during the day, starting with work then college then club.








185 words

2 comments:

jowesm said...

I hope for u to get what u want in future and good luck with your club.

Nayef said...

jowesm :-

thanx bro,
thats so sweet of you
(^_^)